IT Recycling and Data Cleansing Solutions
In today’s day and age, IT Directors and their departments have many things to be focusing their limited resources on. Migration to Windows 10, Security, Business Intelligence, managing vendors and not to mention the everyday firefighting. It’s of no surprise that what happens with old equipment when it’s finished with is not only a painful process which has slipped to the bottom of the pile, but it’s also often an unattended area that presents a risk. In addition, the business could be disregarding a relevant additional revenue stream. This is why ICEX exists.
ICEX is an upper echelon technology repurposing provider, with an emphasis on data security and environmental compliance. In short, we remove redundant IT from laptops to servers and any other data-bearing devices. We take care of safely removing all data from them and then repurposing the hardware. We can even offer a share on the revenue realised to you, our client or channel partner.
- Our service could not be simpler. You or your Account Managers introduce us to the opportunity and we can take care of everything for you. We share revenues with you.
- We help you to create new and lucrative revenue streams for yourselves and for your customers.
- We have flexible ways to work with the commercials and will often be in a healthy position where we can compete with and current suppliers that we encounter.
- The amount of opportunity is significant. On average, only one in two of your customers will not presently use a recycling or repurposing business.
- ICEX are ‘ready to go’, have all accreditations necessary in place to offer the highest level of security for data removal and destruction.
- We are also looking for partnerships where business can be reciprocal.
The services provided include:
- On-site or Off-site
- Data Destruction
- HDD, SSD, Optical, Tape
- Punch through
Accreditations & Certifications include:
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ADISA – Asset Disposal Information Security Alliance
- NHS Information Governance Toolkit
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
For the benefit of resellers, ICEX operates an open book policy to ensure equitable profit sharing.
The modus operandi will include:
- All services are provided with a time and named driver
- All services are provided under a Service Level Agreement
- ICEX will always enhance your reputation with your client
- Documentation is provided within an agreed time frame
- Payments are made in 30 days of receipt of invoice