We have recently completed a job for an experience IT company specialising in Education IT Support. They were looking to dispose of several IT assets, ranging from PCs and Laptops to Servers and Mobiles Phones. Having used other ITAD suppliers in the past – they were really looking to form a relationship with a reputable supplier that could cater for all their disposal and data destruction requirements.
The client had come to us dissatisfied with their previous provider. With information security being the catalyst for their decision making – it was vital that they had the appropriate certification and audit trail following the collection of redundant IT equipment. Their previous provider had failed to deliver on the certification that was required leaving the client in a predicament with their own auditors.
Whilst keeping regular contact with the client we were able to scope out quickly that their pain point was information security. They needed the appropriate certification to show to their own auditors that their old data had been dealt with in the responsible and legal way. Our client care and account management team were able to get the correct paperwork and certificates over to them in a timely manner, meaning they had it on hand to show their auditors when needed. Having provided an excellent service and meeting the client’s needs – we are now servicing other sites of theirs and are now their preferred supplier when it comes to IT disposal and data management.
- Certification and proof of erasure is provided within 20 days of collection
- Our highly skilled team will respond in a timely manner to any requests
- We ensured that all data was kept secure and a quality removal service was delivered.
- Our bespoke service allowed us to complete the job within the allocated time
- The client was left happy and has since recommended our services to some of their own clients.
- ICEX always aim to cure a client’s pain point e.g. information security